- Create an opportunity to bring together FGC Kano alumni all over the World to know each other, especially across graduating classes.
- Reminisce about our days in Kano, and bring closure to all exposé from “TOLULEAKS”
- Deliberate on the current state of our Alma mater and seek ways to reverse the downward spiral
- Most importantly, “let our hair down” and have some fun!!
- New York New York 2012
Marriott Newark Airport, Newark Liberty International
- June 28th – July 1st 2012
- Arrive at the Marriott Newark Hotel , Newark Liberty International, New Jersey on Thursday
- Meet and greet of Alumni begins at 7:00 pm and end 12:00 midnight.
- We have arranged to house our distinguished guests at the Marriott Newark Hotel, a top rated hotel located at Newark Liberty International Airport, New Jersey
- A group rate has been offered at a heavily discounted price of $89 per night.
- All meetings and the Friday banquet will be held at the Marriott Newark Hotel
- Accommodation for 3 nights = $89 x 3
- Reunion Dues = $200 per person + $100 per guest (optional)
- Special Package called "School Father/Mother Dues" - at a cost of $500 - Payers of this special package will be entitled to one free guest, and will be specially recognized for going the extra mile to support the school's cause.
- The hotel is located close to the airport, so you need NOT pay for transportation to the hotel.
- You are advised to make the travel arrangement early.
- Use any online travel site to seek out deals, but BOOK EARLY!!
To make room reservations:
individual reservations should be by phone or online at their website. The phone number is 1-800-882-1037 and ask for the FGC Kano room rate of $89 per night. The web address is http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/ewrap-newark-liberty-international-airport-marriott/
Each individual is required to provide a credit card, but this will NOT be charged at booking.
NOTE: When you call or book online, it is important to mention the Group Code (FEGFEGA) and the rate we have arranged. See below:
- GroupID and Code: FEGFEGA
- Room Rate: 89 US DOLLARS
- Payments can be made via PayPal using the button provided under Payments/Donations on website
- Please allow for $6:00 processing fee if you are using paypal
- Payments can also be made direct to the Association’s bank Account at Bank of America.
- Obtain a letter of Invitation from any committee member
- Book your accommodation and have the confirmation email with you when you vist the embassy.
- Schedule you visa interview early
- Provide documentation to the consular officer that demonstrates your abilty to sponsor your trip and proof that you have sufficient ties in Nigeria that will compel you to return after the reunion
- N/B The ultimate decision for the issuance of visa lie with the consular oficer, and we have no influence in the decision process. However you best serve your self if you apply early
- Please visit this page to contact us.